Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Finally I managed to find a kid to teach to

I am very excited about meeting a little kid tomorrow and tech her how to draw.

A few hours earlier today I met a 10 years old girl at her parent’s restaurant. She brought our food to the table and was desperately looking for something to do at 7:00 PM. We were the only people in the restaurant and she kept running around our table and bounce a pink ping pong ball on the floor. I asked my friend Stephanie to ask her if she liked drawing and if she wanted me to teach her drawing. She gave us an enthusiastic response and I agreed to meet her the next day at 2 PM.

I have been meaning to find some kids to practice the drawing lesson plans of Planet Child foundation but the language gap has been intimidating for both me and the kids that I have met so far.

Lets see how I mange tomorrow without an interpreter.

No comments: